![]() |
| Personal Practice in Zbrush |

![]() |
| Zbrush Practice, Velociraptor Skeleton |
![]() |
| Guild Wars 2 Charr Cars |
![]() |
| Guild Wars 2 pact turrets |
![]() |
| Various Asura Jungle Props |
![]() |
| Texture Work |

![]() |
| 3 hour zbrush sculpt castle gargoyle |
![]() |
| Hard surface detailing work in zbrush |
![]() |
GUILD WARS 2 SCREENSHOTS |
![]() |
| I cant take credit for everything in some these guild wars 2 screenshots but I tried to focus on my own work. |


![]() |
| I was in charge of designing and modelling the queens palace in Divinities Reach. I didn't do the planters in the foreground. |
![]() |
| Asura Modular Pieces |

![]() |
| Asura Capital of RataSum |
![]() |
| The Senate War Room |
![]() |
| The backside of the queens castle |
![]() |
| Ship Building |
















No comments:
Post a Comment